Name: Radial 50: “First To 50″ Contest - Roundthird holds all legal rights to Radial 50 and the “First to 50″ Contest
How to enter: PURCHASE NECESSARY - $1.99 USA. REGISTRATION REQUIRED by entering and downloading the full version of Radial 50. To be eligible, entries must be completed by the closing date of the contest. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries shall become the property of Roundthird Interactive, LLC who is not responsible for lost, misdirected, delayed or incomplete entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, courier or personal (email) delivery will not be accepted.
Contest Dates: Entries accepted July 7, 2009 to August 7, 2009 | Winners will be announced on August 8, 2009.
Eligible Countries: The Contest is open to eligible contestants from the United States, Canada (collectively, “Countries”).
The Contest is open to individuals that lawfully own a compatible device and can purchase from iTunes store (A registered service provided by Apple Inc.):
- Only Registered full version Radial 50 users are eligible for the contest. To join or learn more about Radial 50: First To 50 contest, go to www.Radial50.com/contests. To purchase Radial 50 visit click here.
- Are legal residents of one of the Countries and/or have a principal location in one of the Countries.
- Comply with these Contest Rules. Entries from individual registered users will be eligible, each eligible contestant must comply with these Contest Rules.
- The contest is open to residence located in the United States of America and Canada. Identification must be produced on request. Employees of Roundthird Inc., the contest sponsor, advertising and promotional agencies and their respective affiliates and associates are excluded from this contest.
- The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- Decisions of who wins the contest are final - no substitutions will be available and contest winnings will only be shipped within the United State of America and Canada only.
- By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture data storage) which Roundthird may deem appropriate.
- In accepting the prize, the winners acknowledges that Roundthird may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s) and challenge.
- The person(s) whose name(s) is selected as being the winner(s) of the specific prize will be required to answer a short set of question before the prize is awarded to them.
- Detailed contest rules applicable to this contest, including contest registration via Radial 50 app, how to enter contest page on Radial50.com, and purchase of Radial 50 via iTunes store and any restrictions from these sources are applicable to these prizes and are available upon request from Roundthird.com by emailing email@example.com.
- If requested, winners must sign a release form as prepared and accepted by Roundthird acknowledging their acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules.
- Roundthird retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- This contest is subject to all federal/national, state and municipal laws.
- Roundthird reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Approximate values of prizes vary.
- Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer and may not be separated and must be accepted as awarded, cash equivalent substitution will not be available. All prizes are issued directly to winners who are subject to the contest rules once accepting prize.
- One entry per person. Validation of identity will be required